Sunday, February 19, 2012

It has to start somewhere

This is just a preliminary post to establish a sense of purpose.  I want to proclaim awesomeness in advance even though you have no proof as of yet.  


This blog is out to teach, humor, enlighten, and inform.  I know that sounds completely pretentious, but I want to make it clear, I am not without a hint of pretension.  Basically I've decided that if I don't think I'm awesome, how can I expect that anyone else will.  Long story short, I'M AWESOME!


I am a crafter extraordinaire! My training is in Costume Design and Technology, with a particular focus in Costume Crafts.  I love to sew and I thoroughly enjoying teaching sewing and pattern drafting.


The plan of attack is to do a once a week DIY project with a goal to update as much as possible.  So here it goes.


The Projected Forecast (the project line up):
1) Bike Panniers
2) Pillow for Sean (loves)
3) New Skirt for Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment