Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sexy Bags and Wallets

In the excitement over the new love of my life, my purse, I had to make another.  



I  am so in love with these bags! Naturally when you're in love with something you want to share it and let others enjoy it.  Where do I go when I want to share some crafty love you ask? Why to Pretty Pretty in Staunton, Virginia.  One of the owners Susan, really enjoys my work and she already sells my wallets.  

No big shock, she loved it!  I don't know if she is going to sell it or keep it, she was quite enamored with it.  I have enough of this material left if anyone is eager for one to call their very own.  

Susan also wanted some new wallets because her supply was running low.  I whipped up a wicked batch and brought it right by.  Here are some of the beauties:
  

Susan has these little lovelies at the shop presently. They are looking fabulous!












 Do not hesitate to pop in at pretty pretty to see the wears and all of Susan's gorgeous jewelry.  If any one wants any of my beautiful creations or knows of someplace else that may be interested in selling them, please contact me.   Pretty Pretty is my only location at the moment but I am always looking to expand.

~ Caroline ~

Projected Forecast
1) Grammy's Skirt
2) Tablet Case for Deb
3) Blouse for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment